Wednesday, August 18, 2010

COMPLEXITIES....

COMPLEXITIES....thats what i've in mind right now....complexities present in my life...others' lives..in my character as well as others of course...

Well...acc to me ...i'm the most complex person on the earth...everyone else whom i've met seemed to b pretty simple to me... I've a habit of analysing ppl... measuring how complex they are n then comparing d results with my own complexities...n m not sure whether i m delighted or sorry to say but noone has come even li'l near to me in terms of....well u know it...complexities.

When i was a teenager these complexities present in my character disturbed me a lot...i yearned to know why m i like this...At the same time i wondered if everyone else is the same...Slowly i adjusted with myself...got a hang of my own skin...n once i was there..well well well...i started using it to my own benefit..
I started doing a lot of stuff...n whenever my clear conscience (pun intended) gave me warnings...i comfortably blamed it all on my complexities..u can say i got a loophole in myself...i could do things n get away with them...still believing myself to be as honest n innocent as a newborn kid..

So...as u all can interpret..complexities in u or me are not tat bad either...they r bad..i agree..just not tat bad...if u can adapt yourself to yourself...well u know wat i mean..right??

If u are still reading this shit i wrote n if u r able to identify with it even a li'l...then i guess i've found my match!
Would like to know u better...compare our complexities.. n then lets see who wins!

7 comments:

  1. :):) nicely written nid..
    well sure complexities prevail in all.
    but it is always nice to be in ones own lil complex world because it is your own creation.Sometimes u have to forget the complexities.
    And ur complex world is pretty beautiful and adjusting :). fun to be in.:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see a contemporary writer in u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sham...tat was so nice of u to say tat..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m not very complex i THINK.. n i never tot u were complex Nid..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @neha..mayb i m not..mayb life is...u kno wat i mean:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complexities of a person are reflection of his personalities built up by acquiring knowledge and positions and a resultant of social and environmental conditions of his born and brought up.

    Complexities arise due to aggressive egos and it gets fuel from need, greed, wants, lust, desires for status & importance.

    Development and progress creates complexities and competitiveness makes it multidimensional.

    Simplicity has a great value in our complex society. Simplicity has lower values in our society but it has highest value where every thing is complex.

    I know you very well. You are most simple. If you feel any complexities within you, that is due to my genetic effects.

    I am the most complex man on this earth. No one can know me by using the power and intensity his complexities.

    There is a major drawback of simplicity. A simple person can judge the characteristics of a simple person only. To judge a complex person, a more complex person is required.

    Complexities and simplicity both has relative values. There is no any defined parameter to judge the simplicity and complexities of a person. We can assess the complexities and simplicity of a person by comparing him in respect of our own experiences and priorities.

    I can judge your complexities in respect of my own complexities. I can assure you that your complex values are almost Nil in respect of my complexities.

    It has a great value for me. I am really proud of it that my genes could not dominate upon the genes of your mother. You are the most simple because of dominating genes of your mother and you are intelligent and gifted because of my dominating genes. Ha......Ha........Ha.....Ha...

    ReplyDelete